Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Physical Therapy

I took another Zofran this morning and then went to physical therapy.  I was on the incumbent stepper for 15 minutes.  My knees are not hurting and today, I prettied up my hair the way I like it.  Might as well enjoy it for another few days!  That meant I cut it so it curled the way I want it.  Maybe the wig can be styled more closely to how I have it today.  That would please me - make it less obvious that I am 'ill' with cancer.

Water is not tasting as good as it has so I will experiment with additives - Gatorade or fruit in the water.  I am amazed how much that affects how much water I do (or NOT) drink.  The filter in the frig is current so it is the chemo, to be sure.  I will try lime, strawberries, etc. and let people know which is best for me.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're not too sick! I didn't know you were doing PT - for the RA?

    I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I'll try to call or email soon.

    HUGS!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete