Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Too soon

Maybe I had my hair cut off too soon.  I am not showing any signs of losing what is now the buzz cut and it is growing.  We went to dinner (our usual Tuesday night dinner) at Poppy's and several at the table did not know I was wearing a wig - TADA!!!  I am comfortable going out with it on although I am also very comfortable taking it off when I get home.  Tonight we celebrated a friend's birthday - Barb is 96 today!!!  There were days this spring when I didn't think she would make her 96th because of the accident she was in when someone hit her headon.  She is very lucky and we all celebrated her day with her, which is a very good thing!

I am still feeling fine and am not exhibiting any side effects of either the chemo or RA.  I am walking very well.

Today there was a 5.8 earthquake on the east coast - in Virginia at 1:51 EDT.  Although this was a relatively small quake, it was felt as far south as Georgia, as far up the coast as Manchester, NH, as far north as Toronto, Canada and as far west as Chicago, IL.






No comments:

Post a Comment