Friday, August 26, 2011

BP

I had my labs done again yesterday.  All the blood counts are perfectly normal - right where they should be.  However, my BP is up to 140/80.  I had a new prescription for replacing the Norvasc which I can't take due to the clinical trial.  I didn't want to take it since my BP was perfect last week.  Based on the BP yesterday, I picked up the prescription.  I have to take one in the morning and one at night.  One of the side effects is being drowsy.  I fought nodding off all morning today.  If the same thing happens through the weekend, I will talk with my internist Monday.  I really don't want to be so sleepy.

The nurse from CU called me today.  I have to see the Dr. before each infusion and he won't be available on the 23rd.  After discussing the options with her, we decided to move my #3 Infusion to Sept 30.  That will make it four weeks, not three, but it will give me a full week more to recover from #2.  It was either that or make two trips to Aurora the week of the 23rd.  She indicated no problem with it being four weeks - not three.  Hopefully, there won't be too many of these rescheduled appointments.  That will only delay the ending of this whole thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment